After about 5 months of hospital stay, rehab and therapy, I’m back! I have been back to work now for a few months. Now back to detailing posts! Last year right before my stroke I bought all new equipment. I have all invested in new very high grade cleaning chemicals too. This will make you car smell good and shine like it was just waxed every time.
Here is a few other things about us:
- We only use ultra-pure spotless water on all washes. Car is left to air dry as much as possible.
- A clean microfiber towel is used for each quarter panel to wash the car. The towel is never put back in the wash bucket and reused minimizing possible scratches. We use 6 to 9 towels to wash a car.
- We use sealant instead of wax. Wax will vaporize off a car in a few days of 100° weather. Sealant is more Resilient and last 10 to 18 months.
- All professional equipment is used and constantly reinvest into new equipment.
- We use air tools to get to all the crack and crevices inside the car.
- We use a pneumatic vacuum cleaner tool that deeply vacuums the dirt up in the carpet.
- We use a carpet extractor, “Shampooer” to clean all carpets.
We bring everything, including our own power and water.