Do you use Armorall?

No we do not. Never had and never will. We do use a product from Chemical Guys called VRP.  This is a water-based dressing that restores deep-black look to vinyl, Rubber and plastic. Its  also protects the surface from UV rays and does not attract dirt and dust.

← FAQs